- The Case Against Notre Dame Trustee Cathie Black
- Notre Dame Professor: “Two Cheers for Drones”
- Looking Back: Did Osama’s Death Announcement Warrant a Kegger?
- Stephen Colbert Speaks at Fordham U: Why?
- Jim Tressel’s Implosion and ESPN Metaphysics
- Who sacked Notre Dame’s moral autonomy?
- Is Rashard Mendenhall the John Lennon of the War on Terror?
- Notre Dame Football as a Platform for State Iconography
- Student Indebtedness as a Planned Response from 1960’s
- Fr. Hesburgh’s Warning on College Football
Tags9/11 anniversary agency debt cardinal spellman cathie black college tuition common core council on foreign relations fbi Fr. Hesburgh gold standard hearst magazines ins john lennon natural law nixon notre dame Notre Dame Football oprah winfrey pittsburgh steelers politics rashard mendenhall sallie mae Senator Bob Graham Sports Illustrated student debt student loans student protests timothy dolan tweets vietnam war on terror
Monthly Archives: November 2011
“Father Hesburgh made his position on the war very clear Friday afternoon as he introduced Senator Charles Goodell to a group of over 350 students in the Stepan Center. ‘If I had the wisdom and the power I would stop the war … Continue reading
In May, when the US announced it had killed Osama bin Laden, the Pittsburgh Steelers running back caused a stir with controversial tweets. The official response was harsh. The Steelers organization issued a rebuke. Champion pulled its endorsement deal. And … Continue reading
In the fourth quarter of the Michigan State football game on September 17th South Bend Police Sergeant Tim McCarthy warmly incanted that physicians AND drivers are similar in that they both need patients. If traffic safety requires patience, patriotism calls … Continue reading